- Interacting with guests by taking their orders, making recommendations, providing them with accurate bills, serving them food and drinks, processing payments, and supplying them with whatever they need in a timely manner.
- Handling multiple tables and tasks in an efficient manner.
- Cleaning and clearing tables.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as preparing ingredients and restocking items, such as straws, napkins, etc.
- Learning about food and beverages, such as wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Taking inventory of supplies and ingredients.
- Checking identification to ensure guests are the proper age to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Standing, walking and carrying heavy trays of food and drinks.
- Experience may be preferred, especially if serving beverages in a fine dining establishment.
- Ability to walk, stand, and carry heavy trays.
- A friendly, attentive attitude.
- Knowledge of cocktails, beer, wine, and food.
- Must be the minimum age to serve alcohol.
- A passion for providing guests with high-quality service.
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal liquor laws.
- Willingness to work at peak hours, which may include evenings, holidays, and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Grove Bay Hospitality Group was created in 2010 with the idea that it would be fully connected to the community. Like our logo, our founders and core team members have deep roots in South Florida. For us, this connection to our community can be in the form of opening a great restaurant, providing new jobs for our fellow Miamians, or even donating our time and resources to the many charities we support.
Grove Bay aspires to enhance the lives of its guests, employees, communities and investors as a restaurant industry leader by developing innovative, memorable and highly successful restaurant concepts. From ingredients to customer service, Grove Bay is committed to delivering only the highest quality across all levels of operation. We believe that if we provide our guests with exceptional hospitality experiences, if we train and take care of our people, and if we’re an active member of our community, then the performance and profits will take care of themselves.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
- Competitive Wages
- Profit Sharing Plan - Management
- Grove Bay Rewards Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Grove Bay Connect
- Advanced Training
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Train up Program
- Individualized training and development program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability/Long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Maternity Pay
- Paternity Pay
- Employee events
- Holiday Party
- Grove Bay Connect Social Portal